з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service.
FLLC "Volvo Group BLR" is functioning from 2014 as an official representative in all matters concerning trucks and parts sales, contacts between residents of the Republic of Belarus, Volvo and Renault Head Office.
Volvo Group BLR is now looking for a Chief Accountant.
- Establish RAP/Tax accounting in accordance with Belarusian legislation and the Company’s policies and procedures;
- Disclose the accounting and tax policies of the Company in accordance with Belarusian legislation;
- Organize control of accounting data and reports for compliance with the accounting standards and regulations;
- Maintain Company’s card of accounts in accordance with Belarusian legislation and internal requirements;
- Develop forms of internal documents for accounting and internal financial reports;
- Authorize financials documents in accordance with Belarusian legislation;
- Approve financials documents in accordance with policies and procedures of the Company;
- Fulfill the payment discipline;
- Review basic documents, agreements, contracts for completeness and compliance with Belarusian accounting and tax legislation;
- Perform inventory of fixed assets, stock of goods, accounts and cash;
- Control accounts receivable and payable;
- Control legality of disposal of shortages, accounts receivable and other losses.
- University degree in accounting, finance or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Accountant at a company with foreign capital and mentality;
- Hands-on experience in organizing, establishing and running RAP/Tax accounting;
- Team-work experience, both as a team member and a team leader;
- Knowledge and experience in computerized accounting systems;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Strong communication and analytical skills;
- Accurate, self-organized, solution-oriented.
- Experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Social package: medical care, mobile phone;
- Opportunities for self-realization and development;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Corporate and social events.
If you believe you have the necessary qualifications for the job and you are interested to work in a highly competitive international company we are waiting for your response!